Unparalleled Border Advocacy.
Since 9/11, the U.S. border has narrowed and foreign citizens seeking entry to the U.S. are now faced with tightened security measures, restrictive regulations, and frequently inflexible border officers.
The SRW Border Lawyers team focuses their efforts on providing comprehensive strategic solutions to resolve complex border issues. To this end, Senior Partner William Reich frequently appears at local Ports of Entry to accompany employees of corporate clients, client referrals from other attorneys, and individual clients in addressing and resolving their border issues as well as rehabilitating previously denied applications, such as visitor visas and TN visa.
With over thirty-five (35) years of experience in border practice, and located mere miles from the U.S./Canadian border, SRW has established itself as a leader in successfully resolving multifaceted border issues and is internationally recognized for its strong advocacy on behalf of its clients in resolving their border related issues.
Frequently encountered border problems:
- Denied Admission
- Resolving Issues of Inadmissibility
- Form I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as Nonimmigrant
- INA 212(d)(3)(i) Nonimmigrant Waivers
- Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal
- Challenging Expedited Removal Orders
- Port of Entry/Humanitarian Paroles
- Vacating or Amending Charges of Fraud/Misrepresentation
- Issues Resulting from Withdrawing your Application for Admission
- Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Residence
If you have a U.S. border problem, please contact us to discuss a solution.
Question? Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information on other areas of U.S. immigration law, please visit our firm's main website at www.srwlawyers.com.